Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mengungkapkan Suka atau Tidak Suka( Expressing Like and Dislike) Dalam Bahasa Inggris

dislike

Mengungkapkan suka atau tidak suka dalam bahas inggris atau lebih dikenal  Expressing like and dislike . Berikut ini adalah expressing like and dislike

1. Expression of like atau kesukaan

  • I like…
  • I am fond of…
  • I enjoy…
  • I like going by train because it is safer
  • Don't mind
  • (be) keen on
  • Love,
  • (be) crazy about,
  • (be) mad about,
  • (be) a great fan of
  • Adore

2. Expressioon of dislike

  • I don’t like…
  • I'm not fond of..
  • I dislike…
  • I hate…
  • I hate staying in this room. It is not comfortable because so hot
  • Can't stand,
  • can't bear,
  • detest

Ungkapan Suka(Like)

  • · We don't mind waiting for you here.
  • · I like mangos and strawberry.
  • · I love feeding. I do it every day.
  • · I adore Nicholas Cage as my favourite actor.

Ungkapan Tidak Suka(Dislike)

  • · We can't stand out boss. He is arrogant.
  • · I hate a lazy man who often does doing nothing.
  • · I dislike watching a horror movie.

Contoh percakapan :

  • 1. Do you like football? Yes I do./ No, I don't.
  • 2. What kind of food do you like?I like Javanese food.

Conversation dalam praktiknya:

1. Dengan rekan anda silahkan mepraktekkan pertanyaan dan jawaban tentang dunia olahraga, activities, or makanan yang disuka ataupun tidak disuka (  that you like/don't like.)

2. Membicarakan kesukaan teman  .

Example:

  • Does Rendy like riding? No. He doesn't.
  • What kinds of food does Donny like?
  • He likes meat and chicken

3. Talk about movies or music that you like.


Catatan:   Pada umumnya,lebih mudah untuk menggunakan plurals with count nouns:

Example:

  • I like apples. (count - plural)
  • I don't like radishes. (count -plural)
  • I don't like soda pop. (non-count)

0 comments: