Saturday 20 July 2013

Citra Point View

You may begin your monologue like this :

Citra Point View:

This morning I went to furniture shop. I met a handsome shop-keeper there. His name is Dhany. He asked me what can he help to me. I said no because I'm just looking. Then he said to let me him if a need any help. Then I'm attracts a king size mattress that very firm. I think Jack will probably like that. Then Danny asked me did find something that I like. I said some mattress is very good and pretty different with  my saggy mattress . Danny said that mattress  is good brand and didn't sag easily. He also said that they offer a life time warranty and didn’t to worry about that quality.

I asked him if it doesn't come with a frame and he said didn't. However they could offer a then percent discount on that. And also, if I'm interest, they have a very good financing plan on there. There's no payment and interest until following month, so I did better buy that soon. I said that sounds like a good suggestion. I could think about it. Danny said me to have got hurry. This mattress sold pretty well and the promotion ends the following day and just  buy that on the day. I said that I have no objection and asked him would to deliver it the day. Danny said sure.

0 comments: